Here are some more pictures from Christmas. I know you want more of my talented writing so I won't disappoint you. Christmas was great besides all the traveling. Next year we will stay put! You might have seen some of these pictures, so I will try to get some on here that you might not have seen yet.
Meet Jamie, Ashleys rockstar brother who lives in California by the beach. This picture is priceless.
Don't be afraid of that crazy looking lady we call Melissa :) She's just my less superior sister, but I love her. Oh, and the 16 in Butzman16 came from the Butz family soccer superstars. It started with Melissa and will continue on to Madyson and Lylli.
I have hundreds more but it takes forever to upload. School starts monday and its going to be hell so I will try to keep up with this. Till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment