My Beautiful Family
Hello all. I got the camera goin and can upload some new pics. School is out till June 1st when I go back for summer clinicals. I passed all my classes last semester and it should be easier till the end. The girls are doing well. Madyson is growing up fast and is getting a little too smart. We need to get her into preschool asap. Lyllis growing fast too. Shes saying MAMA and DADDA, which is awesome. Shes also crawling all over the place which can be hard. Well here are some pics and video if it doesnt take forever.
Here are some pics of our house I meant to put up a while ago. Its really cool.
Heres a short clip of the girls. Its real short. I didn't want to put up the 3-4 min ones, but if you request them, I will.
Anyways, I will put more up later. The girls are getting restless.

No comments:
Post a Comment